NZ: QUEEN CHARLOTTE TRACK CHALLENGE
You are invited to join Big Heart Adventures on our most popular 5 star experience.
A whole-hearted exploration of one of the most picturesque landscapes in New Zealand, on the Queen Charlotte Track walking tour, exploring the beautiful Marlborough region.
Up to 11 female explorers, will take on the 72km Queen Charlotte Track, resting along the way to enjoy local water activities and finishing their journey with a rejuvenating stay in Picton, where additional activities including day spa experiences, winery tours with lunch or water activities can be arranged for those wanting to extend their experience.
Secure your spot today!
AUD $1,000 deposit.
Small group, active challenging trek involving hiking on the Queen Charlotte Track, staying in well appointed, comfortable 4 star accommodation.
21/03/19 – 31/03/19
Wise Women Walking
Up to 11 incl Host
$4,999 per person
Date 21/03/19 – 31/03/19
Start Wellington, New Zealand
Finish Wellington, New Zealand
Country New Zealand
Type Wise Woman Walking
Physical Rating ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Group Size Up to 11 incl Host
Investment $4,899 per person | twin share
Part proceeds from this tour and funds raised by our Big Heart Adventurers will support Catherine House.
Their mission is to offer recovery-oriented support that works with women accessing their emergency accommodation and services, helping them to achieve greater personal well-being, social and economic participation and a meaningful and satisfying life:
No flights included.
Can be arranged separately, please contact us for more information.
All meals provided as per the itinerary in New Zealand
B x 8 | L x 7 | D x 5
All ferry and land transfers between Wellington and Picton
Luggage service & transfers
10 nights accommodation
5 day Queen Charlotte Walk
Zest Foodie Tour in Wellington
Private guided Maori Highlights Tour at Te Papa Museum
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
- Non refundable deposit is AUD$1,000pp payable within 7 days of booking, final balance due 60 days before departure.
Payment plan available, please enquire.
- Limited Single Rooms available on request – add supplement $1295 to twin share price
- A minimum of 6 women must be booked for this trip to depart with a host. Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions on our booking form.
A good level of fitness is required to complete the Queen Charlotte Track.
You should able to walk up to 8 hours (25km of hilly terrain) with a 35 litre backpack weighing up to 7kg, however non-walker options are also available for this tour (additional cost and terms and conditions apply).
A completed medical form is required and in certain circumstances a doctors clearance may be requested.
- 10 nights twin share accommodation*
- 5 Day Queen Charlotte Walk – including most meals, twin share accommodation, luggage service and transfers
- All ferry (Premium Lounge) and land transfers between Wellington and Picton
- Zest Foodie Tour in Wellington
- Private guided Maori Highlights Tour at Te Papa Museum
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 5 dinners
- Pre-trek training and preparation program
- Wise Women Walking IOMerino Top, journal and pen.
- Big Heart Adventures host, Lisa Murphy
- Items of a personal nature such as medications, phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not stated on itinerary
- Optional activities offered outside of the inclusions
Meet your host
Lisa is the founder of Big Heart Adventures and brings an extensive portfolio of personal adventure travel as well as boundless enthusiasm & proven expertise in travel planning. Lisa’s attention to detail and passion for curating unique experiences has allowed her to plan travel, adventures & holidays for an extensive demographic of clients over many years.
An experienced adventure traveller, having completed expeditions including the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea, Inca Trail in Peru, Mt Kinabalu in Sabah, Overland Track in Tasmania, Milford and Routeburn Tracks in New Zealand to name a few, Lisa knows first-hand the challenges and amazing reward that exploring the outdoors adds to your life.
Departure March 2018
Secure your spot today with a
AUD $1,000 deposit.