YORKE PENINSULA – SELF GUIDED
Get a taste of “Walk the Yorke” visiting Marion Bay in beautiful South Australia’s Yorke Peninsula.
Walks to challenge but reward (the views!) – Stay in stunning coastal accommodation (double or single options available) with breathtaking views and space to relax.
Walk along sections of the most gorgeous coastal parts of lower Yorke Peninsula and Innes National Park.
This trip is perfect for those starting out in the multi-day walking scene.
Suitable for solo walkers, couples, families and walking groups – contact us for group rates!
All meals are included as per the itinerary.
It’s time to Walk the Yorke! Book now!
Self guided camping trip Walking the Yorke in the beautiful Yorke Peninsula.
Marion Bay, Sth Aust
Marion Bay, Sth Aust
Self Guided Adventure
$300 per person
Start Adelaide, Sth Aust
Finish Adelaide, Sth Aust
Type Self Guided
Group Size Up to 12
Investment $300 per person | twin share
Part proceeds from this tour will support Essentials 4 Women SA.
For disadvantaged women, Essentials 4 Women SA aim to provide the basic, but costly, items for feminine hygiene including sanitary products and underwear.
Their passion for helping women promises to help empower and enhance the wellbeing and dignity for some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
All meals as per the itinerary
B x 2 | L x 2 | D x 2
Complimentary transfers available in Marion Bay
2 nights twin share accommodation
Walk the Yorke Trails
Innes National Park
Choose from a range of coastal walks both in and around Innes National Park on the Walk the Yorke trails.
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
- This package is an unguided walking experience.
- You must take responsibility for your own safety – a comprehensive departure info kit is provided offering trail and gear suggestions plus minimal impact bushwalking principles.
- Transport is not included.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time.
- See full terms and conditions on our booking form HERE
You should be able to walk up to 12km on undulating trails and soft sandy beaches carrying a day pack with your gear (this may weigh up to 5kg).
- 2 nights twin Share comfortable motel room accommodation in Marion Bay
- All meals as per the itinerary.
- National Park Fees.
- Comprehensive information kit- including additional suggested walking trails you can do while staying at Marion Bay.
- Meals and drinks not stated on itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Optional tours and sightseeing.
Meet your host
Lisa is the founder of Big Heart Adventures and brings an extensive portfolio of personal adventure travel as well as boundless enthusiasm & proven expertise in travel planning.
Lisa’s attention to detail and passion for curating unique experiences has allowed her to plan travel, adventures & holidays for an extensive demographic of clients over many years.
An experienced adventure traveller, having completed expeditions including the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea, Inca Trail in Peru, Mt Kinabalu in Sabah, Overland Track in Tasmania, Milford and Routeburn Tracks in New Zealand to name a few, Lisa knows first-hand the challenges and amazing reward that exploring the outdoors adds to your life.