SELF GUIDED: QUEEN CHARLOTTE TRACK
Send a Booking Request
Active trip, moderately challenging hike on the Queen Charlotte Track (non walking options available) staying in well appointed, comfortable 4 star accommodation
Up to 12
$2,799 per person
Start Wellington, NZ
Finish Wellington, NZ
Country New Zealand
Type Self Guided
Physical Rating ♦ ♦ ♦
Group Size Up to 12
Investment $2,799 per person | twin share
None included. Flights can be arranged, please contact us for details.
All meals provided as per the itinerary
B x 4 | 6 x 3 | D x 0
All transfers by bus/ferry/water taxi
to and from Queen Charlotte Track
10 nights accommodation
5 day Freedom Walk on the Queen Charlotte Walk
Cultural tour of Te Papa Museum
Zest Foodie Tour in Wellington
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
- Non refundable deposit is $1,000 per person is payable within 7 days of booking, final balance due 60 days before departure. Payment plan available, please enquire.
- Single Rooms available on request – add supplement $1,295 per person to twin share price.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions on our booking form.
A good level of fitness is required to complete the Queen Charlotte Track. You should be able to walk up to 8 hours (25km of hilly terrain) with a 35 litre backpack. Non-walker options are also available for this tour (additional cost and terms and conditions apply).
- 10 nights accommodation twin share in 4 star accommodation.
- Meals at per itinerary.
- Cultural tour of Te Papa Museum.
- Zest Foodie tour in Wellington.
- 5 day Freedom walk on the Queen Charlotte Track (72km)
- Luggage transfers whilst on track.
- All transfers by bus/ferry/water taxi to and from the Queen Charlotte Track.
- Departure kit with map and guide book for your walk.
- Big Heart Adventures Bluff (head sock)
- Optional self guided training program.
- Flights to and from Wellington.
- Water taxi on non-walking days.
- Meals and drinks not stated in itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as medications, phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not stated on itinerary
- Optional activities offered outside of the inclusions