SELF GUIDED: CAMINO – SPAIN
Camino 11 day package – from $1550pp
Complete the final 100km of the Camino on this easy paced self guided walk!
Starting in Sarria, the longest walking days are 19 and 20km on your final days into Santiago de Compostela following in the footsteps of pilgrims who have completed their journeys here for centuries.
This package includes your luggage transfers and with our partners both in Spain and in Australia, you have dedicated local support 24/7.
Take in the gorgeous rolling Galician countryside following the trail through forests, villages and quaint rural farm areas as you approach the historical city of Santiago de Compostela where the symbolic scallop shell markers lead you to the Cathedral on your final day.
Considering heading on to Finisterre? Ask us how!
Looking to do the full Camino from St Jean Pierre du Port? Contact us for more info!
Active trip, including moderately challenging hikes – and staying in charming rural country homes and hotels.
Date: By arrangement
Type: Self Guided
Group Size: Up to 12
Investment: $1,550 per person
Start Wellington, NZ
Finish Wellington, NZ
Country New Zealand
Type Self Guided
Physical Rating ♦ ♦ ♦
Group Size Up to 12
Investment $2,799 per person | twin share
None included. Flights can be arranged, please contact us for details.
All meals provided as per the itinerary
Breakfast x 10
Airport transfers can be arranged, please contact us for details
10 nights accommodation
8 days of scheduled walks, plus some sightseeing days
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime and can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Non refundable deposit is $500 per person is payable within 7 days of booking, final balance due 60 days before departure. Payment plan available, please enquire.
- Single Rooms available on request – as a $650 supplement to the twin share price.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions on our booking form.
An easy to moderate level of fitness is required to complete the various walks. You should be able to walk up to 8 hours (25km of hilly terrain) with a 35 litre backpack.
- 10 nights accommodation including charming rural country homes and hotels
- Private twinshare rooms with ensuite
- Daily breakfast
- Luggage transfer each day from accommodation to accommodation (1 x 20kg bag per person)
- Camino guidebook with maps (one book per two people in twin/double share)
- Spanish phrasebook (one book per two people in twin/double share)
- Pilgrim’s passport per person
- Luggage tags
- Maps of your hotel locations
- Local and Australian emergency contact numbers
- Pre-trip Camino guidance and planning
- Dedicated local support person in Spain for reassurance
- Big Heart Adventures iOMerino top
- Single supplement ($650 extra)
- Travel Insurance
- Flights to and from Spain
- Meals and drinks not stated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature such as medications, phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc
- Optional activities offered outside of the inclusions