WA | Women’s Cape to Cape Walking Tour (Wardani)
Join our Wise Women Walking experience as we capture the raw beauty of the Cape to Cape Track on the stunning coastline of WA.
In this fully supported luxury adventure we walk with daypacks along sections of the Cape to Cape Track staying in ocean fronting spa villas with wine and gourmet dinners each night either onsite or at local wineries in the stunning Margaret River.
We share with you the most spectacular sections of this Track connecting you to beautiful Wardani Country.
Bring your comfortable walking boots and an adventurous spirit for this unique and iconic West Australian coastal trail.
Small group guided walking tour with all meals and trail snacks included and gorgeous ocean view accommodation each night.
- A good level of fitness is required to walk on the trails on this trip.
- We will be walking with day packs carrying up to 5kg.
- You should be able to walk on a variety of surfaces: steep trails, rocky headlands, uneven terrain and soft sand.
- Our longest walking day is 14km and we walk 4 consecutive days on this adventure.
Images supplied by Walk Into Luxury
Arrive into Perth today at anytime. We will have a briefing at our hotel at 6pm with details on our pick up time and walk notes for the following day. Join us for a welcome dinner this evening at a nearby local eatery.
Meals included: Dinner
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Trail Snacks, 3 Course Dinner
Walk Duration: 3 hours
Take your breakfast with a view in your villa this morning before enjoying our walk today from Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse along clifftops to popular surf beach, Yallingup. With nature again providing wonder today, you will pass Sugarloaf Rock and possibly also identify the Red-Tailed Tropic Bird known to nest near here.
Today’s walk takes approximately 6 hours with lunch on the track.
Keen for a foot massage on this trip? We highly recommend the foot massage at Bodhi J for tired feet – advance bookings essential!
A private dining experience awaits this evening with a local chef preparing a meal with local produce and Margaret River wines throughout.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Trail Snacks, Dinner
After a hearty breakfast in your villa, today we complete another 14km along Cape to Cape Track. We start at Redgate Beach and head south along clifftops to Contos beach.
We meet giants in the afternoon as we walk among the karri trees deep within Boranup forest. This is a favoured day walk on the Cape to Cape Track. After lunch you will continue inland into the heart of Boranup forest and be dwarfed as you walk through the giant karri trees. Views today will impress.
We lunch in the forest and finish our walk with time to relax this afternoon. Dinner tonight showcases local produce via a chefs tasting menu at local restaurant Yarri. Two glasses of Snake and Herring wine are included (or beer/non-alcoholic beverages if preferred) plus we stop at a small family run boutique winery for tastings.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Trail Snacks, Winery Tastings, Dinner
If you thought the indulgences would end with our final walking day, think again. After breakfast in your villa, we complete our Cape to Cape Track experiences with 3 hours of stunning coastal walking. Experience isolated beaches, surf breaks and creek crossings between Moses Rock and up to the impressive Willyabrup sea cliffs. The climb is worth it as 180 degree views await along coastline on a mist free day you will see all the way to Cape Naturaliste.
Lunch is a celebration! Our host and founding Margaret River winery, Vasse Felix offers a four course menu with three wine matches plus tea and coffee with dessert afterwards. Tastings are possible as well. Enjoy the Art Gallery and sculpture gardens onsite before taking the private transfers back to Perth. We arrive back to the city in the evening for free time with a chance to see a bit of Perth on foot as the sunsets.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Trail Snacks, 4 Course Celebration Lunch and wine matching
Walk Duration: 3 hours
Our tour concludes after breakfast today. You can extend your stay in WA or we can assist you with a transfer to Perth Airport.
Did you know the Whale Sharks visit WA in May? Add on a Whale Shark experience – packages are available.
Please contact us before booking flights.
- Read terms and conditions before booking
- Note we use a local operator for this tour and their terms and conditions also apply with this booking, click here
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time
- Travel Insurance is recommended – click here for a quote from Covermore
- Twin share rooming applies – single rooms are available at a surcharge of $700
- Private transport between Perth and the walk location is included
- Airport transfers in Perth
- Please contact us before booking flights to Perth
Gear you will need:
- Rainproof jacket and pants
- Backpack 35 litre (approx)
- Water bottle/hydration kit
- Personal medications
- Clothing suitable for bushwalking that is quick drying, warm layers if chilly – consider merino/synthetic clothing
- Sun protection such as hat, sunglasses and suncream, insect repellent
- Sleeping attire
- Suitable casual attire to dine out at times
- Walking poles (optional and recommended) – we can assist with hiring if needed
A minimum of 10 travellers are required for this trip to depart.
Comfortable private transport
All meals as per the itinerary
B x 5 | L x 4 | D x 4
3 nights twin share luxury spa villa with ocean views
2 nights twin share 4 star hotel in Perth
Guided walking on Cape to Cape Track, gourmet food and wine experiences
- Big Heart Adventures ioMerino hiking top and head sock
- Big Heart Adventures trip specific training sessions and or program
- Big Heart Adventures discount card for pre-departure purchases at Scouts Outdoor Centre (15% off)
- Big Heart Adventures journal
- Three nights twin share in an oceanfront pool villa at Injidup Spa Retreat
- Four days guided walking on the Cape to Cape Track (averaging 3-6 hours walking per day)
- All food and wine, including select local wines in your villa
- 4 course lunch with matched wines at founding Margaret River winery, Vasse Felix
- Evening of food and wine at acclaimed local venue with Margaret River wines
- Private chef prepared dinner showcasing local produce with local wines sampled throughout the evening
- Complimentary return Perth to Margaret River transfers
- Professional local guides and drivers, and all park fees, licences and insurance
- 2 nights twin share hotel accommodation in Perth
- Return airport transfers in Perth
- A charity contribution to our Give Back program
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not stated on itinerary
- Items of a personal nature