Clare wellness walking tour for women
Yoga, Food, Wine and Walking
Join us on a Wise Women Walking Weekender in the stunning Clare Valley, Ngadjuri Country.
Find Yourself Be Yourself Challenge Yourself with this 3 day wellness adventure.
Your wellness activities include daily yoga, nature therapy (Forest Bathing), a native food + culture masterclass, and a paint and plonk session. Plus guided pack-free walking on easy trails each day amongst bushland and between wineries.
At night you stay in quiet and comfortable accommodation away from busy streets. This historic accommodation is where you will enjoy relaxation and freshly cooked meals.
All adventures are professionally led by our qualified and experienced female bushwalking leaders and yoga instructors. So ladies, it’s time to walk Clare Valley with us!
Our journey to the stunning Clare Valley will commence from Adelaide at 8am.
Along the way we enjoy coffee and a comfort stop at Seven Hill. Then we head to Spring Gully Conservation Park for a short walk to check out the wildflowers, orchids and cascades waterfall (which flows seasonally after rain). This 1 hour gentle walk through beautiful natural bushland has coastal views out to Spencer Gulf.
Next stop is Warndu for a private native food and culture masterclass. The Warndu property has 90 acres of native scrub and trees, which we will explore after a delicious multi course lunch.
The we check into our historic accommodation for the weekend. Our accommodation is just outside of Clare on a working station. Here we stay in beautifully restored pioneer buildings.
After a wander around the property to explore the history, we offer an afternoon yoga session before we gather for dinner in front of the fire.
Meals Included: Lunch, Trail Snacks, 2 Course Dinner
Walking Distance: 3km
A sunrise yoga session is on offer this morning before a delicious hot breakfast.
Today we head into Clare for a walk along the Riesling Trail. The Riesling Trail is the old railway line converted to a dual use trail for walking and cycling. It runs behind the small townships and vineyards of the Clare Valley between Barinia and Auburn.
Our lunch will be picnic style at Sevenhill before we return to our accommodation for an afternoon Paint and Plonk session. This is a fun beginners session with includes an optional glass of Clare Valley wine. Relax and laugh as you create 2 masterpieces inspired by the gorgeous scenery of the Clare Valley.
Later, an afternoon yoga session is on offer before a delicious cosy dinner this evening.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Trail Snacks, 2 Course Dinner
Walking Distance: 7km
Our final day in this beautiful valley offers a chance for one more immersive day in nature.
A sunrise yoga session followed by a hearty breakfast, and a Nature Therapy (Forest Bathing) walk.
With our last chance to explore the local wineries, we enjoy a late lunch and wine tasting.
Relaxed and revived we return to Adelaide by approximately 5pm.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Trail Snacks
Walking Distance: 2km
Need To Know
- Comfortable private vehicle transport
- Yoga mat
- All meals and snacks as per the itinerary
- 2 course dinners
- Grazing platters
- Native Food Masterclass lunch
- Winery lunch
- B x 2 | L x 3 | D x 2
- 2 nights comfortable historical house accommodation
- Professionally guided walks by our female Leaders
- Daily yoga with qualified instructor
- Nature Therapy (Forest Bathing) walk
- Native Food Masterclass and Cultural Experience
- Paint and Plonk session
- Wine tastings at 2 wineries
- Station interpretive history experience
- Group First Aid kit and emergency communication device
- Leaders certified in Remote Area/Wilderness First Aid
- Qualified Bushwalking Leaders
- Small group guided experience
- Leave No Trace principles
- Invitations to connect with nature
- Reduce waste through recycling, reusing and composting
- National Park entry fees
Big Heart Extras
- Big Heart Adventures designed head sock
- Big Heart Adventures journal
- A charity contribution to our Give Back program
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not stated on itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
A detailed packing list is provided prior to travel
- Gear you will need:
- Rainproof jacket and pants
- Daypack (35 litre approx.)
- Water bottles/hydration kit (min 3Ltrs)
- Personal medications
- Clothing suitable for bushwalking that is quick drying, warm layers if chilly – consider merino/synthetic clothing
- Sun protection such as hat, sunglasses and suncream, insect repellent (if joining us in warmer months consider a head net for the flies)
- Sleeping attire