WEEKENDERS 4 WOMEN: FLINDERS RANGES
Join Wise Women Walkers for a weekender in the Flinders!
Find Yourself Be Yourself Challenge Yourself with this 3 day micro-adventure!
No heavy pack carrying – enjoy moderate walks in ancient landscapes with views, connection time and rustic group accommodation, with most meals included.
Professionally led by our qualified and experienced female outdoor leaders, we affectionately call this trip 3 Days, 3 Walks 3 Bakeries!
Two night micro adventure with comfortable accommodation each night.
21/06/19 – 23/06/19
Adelaide, Sth Aust
Adelaide, Sth Aust
Wise Women Walking
Up to 12
$699 incl GST per person
Date 21/06/19 – 23/06/19
Start Adelaide, Sth Aust
Finish Adelaide, Sth Aust
Type Wise Women Walking
Group Size Up to 12
Investment $699 incl GST per person | twin share
Part proceeds from this tour will support Essentials 4 Women SA.
For disadvantaged women, Essentials 4 Women SA aim to provide the basic, but costly, items for feminine hygiene including sanitary products and underwear.
Their passion for helping women promises to help empower and enhance the wellbeing and dignity for some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
Return bus transport included from Adelaide.
All meals provided as per the itinerary
B x 2 | L x 2 | D x 2
2 nights bunk style accommodation or camping option available
Numerous Hikes & Walks
Stone Hut Bakery
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
- Rooming is double, triple or quad share in bunk rooms.
- Limited single rooms with double beds are available for a surcharge of $100pp – please request at time of booking.
- Bus transport to and from Flinders Ranges is included from Adelaide with multiple pick up points available.
- Gear you will need:
- rainproof jacket and pants (this is a must if wet weather is forecast).
- gaiters (if you wear shorts).
- backpack 35 litre.
- water bottle/hydration kit.
- personal medications.
- sleeping gear (pillow, sleeping bag and sheet, or blankets/quilt).
- clothing suitable for bushwalking that is quick drying, warm layers if chilly.
- sun protection such as hat, sunglasses and suncream, insect repellent (head/hat nets are good for the flies!).
- sleeping attire.
- walking poles.
- A minimum of 6 travellers are required for this trip to depart with a host.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions on our booking form.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking – final balance due 30 days prior to departure.
A good level of fitness is required to walk on the trails on this trip. The terrain has inclines, declines, rocks and loose ground. We recommend you do some hilly walks (up to 12km) before this trip to maximise your enjoyment of the climbs and views.
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals except lunch on Day 3
- National Park entry fees
- A charity contribution to our Give Back program
- Qualified bush-walking leaders
- Return bus transport from Adelaide
- Big Heart Adventures Bluff
- Lunch on Day 3
Meet your host
Lisa is the founder of Big Heart Adventures and brings an extensive portfolio of personal adventure travel as well as boundless enthusiasm & proven expertise in travel planning.
Lisa’s attention to detail and passion for curating unique experiences has allowed her to plan travel, adventures & holidays for an extensive demographic of clients over many years.
An experienced adventure traveller, having completed expeditions including the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea, Inca Trail in Peru, Mt Kinabalu in Sabah, Overland Track in Tasmania, Milford and Routeburn Tracks in New Zealand to name a few, Lisa knows first-hand the challenges and amazing reward that exploring the outdoors adds to your life.