Waterfalls Walking Waitpinga
Join Wise Women Walkers for a weekender on the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula.
Find Yourself Be Yourself Challenge Yourself with this 3 day micro-adventure!
No heavy pack carrying, coastal walks and trails offering some challenge but reward with dramatic coastline views and nature inspired moments. Comfy twin share group accommodation and all meals while travelling with us are included each day.
Our Weekenders are an opportunity to go off the grid and connect with yourself, nature and likeminded women.
Professionally led by our qualified and experienced outdoor leaders, ladies, it’s time to walk with us!
Small group hosted weekender with women only involving easy-moderate day walks and comfortable accommodation each night.
Date: 25/10/19 – 27/10/19
Start: Adelaide SA
Finish: Adelaide SA
Type: Wise Women Walking
Group Size: Max 13 incl leaders
Investment: $1099 incl GST per person
Accommodation: Retreat style
Part proceeds from this tour will support Essentials 4 Women SA.
For disadvantaged women, Essentials 4 Women SA aim to provide the basic, but costly, items for feminine hygiene including sanitary products and underwear.
Their passion for helping women promises to help empower and enhance the wellbeing and dignity for some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
Private Coach Transport to and from Adelaide
All meals as per the itinerary
B x 2 | L x 3 | D x 2
2 nights retreat style accommodation
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
- Group share rooming applies, single rooms are limited, surcharge of $400 per person.
- A minimum of 8 travellers are required for this trip to depart.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking – Final balance is due 25th of September 2019.
- See full terms and conditions on our booking form HERE
Gear you will need:
- rainproof jacket and pants (this is a must if wet weather is forecast)
- backpack (35 litre size max)
- water bottle/hydration kit
- personal medications
- clothing suitable for bushwalking that is quick drying, warm layers if chilly – ask us about our ioMerino tops
- sun protection such as hat, sunglasses and suncream, insect repellent
- sleeping attire
- walking poles if you use them
We’ve graded this Weekender as easy-moderate with half day and short walks. The trails are mostly undulating, involving uphill and downhill terrain and may test fitness for those unaccustomed to hills.
Please ensure you have some hilly walking experience before signing up for this trip and are used to carrying a daypack (weighing up to 5kg) to hold your water, lunch, personal medications, weather protective clothing etc. If in doubt about your fitness/abilities please ask.
- Transport by private coach to and from Fleurieu Peninsula ex Adelaide
- 2 nights 2 nights ocean front twin share retreat style accommodation – single rooms available for $400pp surcharge
- Meals – breakfast x 2, lunch x 3, dinner x 2 and snacks
- 2 Qualified and Experienced Outdoor Leaders
- National Park Entry fees
- Big Heart Adventures Bluff
- Drinks (these can be purchased en-route for the weekend, BYO wine for sundowners)
- Travel insurance
- Meals not stated on the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
Meet your host
Lisa is the founder of Big Heart Adventures and brings an extensive portfolio of personal adventure travel as well as boundless enthusiasm & proven expertise in travel planning.
Lisa’s attention to detail and passion for curating unique experiences has allowed her to plan travel, adventures & holidays for an extensive demographic of clients over many years.
An experienced adventure traveller, having completed expeditions including the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea, Inca Trail in Peru, Mt Kinabalu in Sabah, Overland Track in Tasmania, Milford and Routeburn Tracks in New Zealand to name a few, Lisa knows first-hand the challenges and amazing reward that exploring the outdoors adds to your life.