- This event has passed.
Larapinta Trail 2020 Wise Women Walking Info Night
October 16, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Secure your spot HERE.
Big Heart Adventures is stoked to offer our next Wise Women Walking Larapinta Trail experience in 2020!
An opportunity to connect with like minded women, learn about indigenous culture and history while walking sections of the Larapinta Trail with local guides and just a day pack.
– Enjoy exclusive semi permanent wilderness campsites (all set up for you!) with amazing gourmet meals.
– Accommodation before and after the trek in Alice Springs.
– Big Heart Adventures trek ready training program
– Big Heart Adventures ioMerino top
– Big Heart Adventures Host (when min numbers have been reached)
Big Heart Adventures donates part proceeds from their trips each year to MOSH Australia who aim to reduce suicidal harm in our community. You can read more about MOSH here: www.moshaustralia.org.au
Hear about what you can expect on this iconic Central Australia trail as well as from some of our own Wise Women Walkers who have completed this experience!
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking is available on site, enter from South Road heading NORTH only.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Lisa Murphy can be contacted on 0418 802 361.