- This event has passed.
Larapinta Trail 2019 Wise Women Walking Info Night
January 30 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 pm
Big Heart Adventures is stoked to offer an exclusive Wise Women Walking Larapinta Trail experience in 2019!
An opportunity to connect with like minded women, learn about indigenous culture and history while walking sections of the Larapinta Trail with local guides and just a day pack.
- Enjoy exclusive semi permanent wilderness campsites (all set up for you!) with amazing gourmet meals.
- Accommodation before and after the trek in Alice Springs.
- Big Heart Adventures trek ready training program
- Big Heart Adventures ioMerino top
- Big Heart Adventures Host
Big Heart Adventures donates part proceeds to the Zahra Foundation Australia who assist South Australian women and children affected by domestic and family violence, empowering them and providing pathways towards economic independence. http://zahrafoundation.org.au/
Come and meet your host Dee Marchesan and hear about what you can expect on this iconic Central Australia trail!
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking is available on site, enter from South Road heading NORTH only.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Lisa Murphy can be contacted on 0418 802 361.