SPAIN – PORTUGUESE CAMINO
Join Big Heart Adventures on an uplifting walking journey on the Camino through Portugal and Spain. Up to 12 male and female Big Heart Adventurers, will take on 262km of the Portuguese Coastal Camino from the vibrant city of Porto to Santiago de Compostela.
Enjoy solitude and reflection on the Camino less travelled and the inclusion of luggage transfers each day. Booking this trip means you are contributing to our Give Back initiative supporting our nominated charity with a Big Heart donation
Led by experienced Camino walker Amanda Panazzolo and local guide Emma, join Big Heart Adventures for this stunning quieter Camino where you can expect to see many fine beaches and coastal villages, dunes and little fishing ports. Enjoy solitude and reflection on the Camino less travelled and the inclusion of luggage transfers each day.
Price pp Twin Share
Departure Oct 2019
Secure your spot Today!
Small group, active, moderate/challenging walk welcoming men and women on the Portuguese Coastal Camino carrying just a day pack and staying in comfortable accommodation each night with luggage transfer service included on the Camino.
12/10/19 – 28/10/19
Santiago de Compostel, Spain
Up to 12 + hosts
$3,999 per person
Date 12/10/19 – 28/10/19
Start Porto, Portugal
Finish Santiago de Compostela , Spain
Type Challenge Trip
Group Size Up to 12 + hosts
Investment $3,999 per person | twin share
COMING SOON! We are re-thinking this for 2019. Check back soon!
No flights included.
Can be arranged separately, please contact us for more information.
All meals provided as per the itinerary in Spain
B x 15 | L x 0 | D x 0
Group & Luggage Transfers
13 nights opulent accommodation
3 nights in luxurious Paradors
Guided Portuguese Camino de Santiago Walk
Please note price and itinerary are subject to change at anytime.
- Non refundable deposit is $1,000pp payable within 7 days of booking, final balance due 60 days before departure.
- Payment plan available, please enquire.
- Limited Single Rooms available on request – add supplement $1,190 per person to twin share price. If there is no-one to share a room with you, you will be required to pay a single supplement. We will match you with a room mate at your request.
- A minimum of 6 travellers are required for this trip to depart. Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions on our booking form.
A good level of fitness is required to complete back to back walking 262km over 16 days on the Portuguese Coastal Camino. You should able to walk up to full days with a 35-litre backpack weighing up to 7kg. A completed medical form is required when booking and a doctor’s clearance may be requested.
- 13 nights’ opulent accommodation including historic hotels and country houses
- 3 nights’ accommodation in luxurious Paradors (Baiona and Pontevedra)
- Private en suite rooms on a twin share basis
- Daily breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers
- Portuguese Camino walking guidebook with maps
- Pilgrim’s passport
- Portuguese and Spanish phrasebooks
- Document case
- Daily luggage tags
- Single supplement (from AUD$1190)
- Travel Insurance
- International Airfares (we can assist with booking these for you – please contact us for more information).
- Meals and drinks not stated in the inclusions or itinerary.
Meet your host
Lisa is the founder of Big Heart Adventures and brings an extensive portfolio of personal adventure travel as well as boundless enthusiasm & proven expertise in travel planning. Lisa’s attention to detail and passion for curating unique experiences has allowed her to plan travel, adventures & holidays for an extensive demographic of clients over many years.
An experienced adventure traveller, having completed expeditions including the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea, Inca Trail in Peru, Mt Kinabalu in Sabah, Overland Track in Tasmania, Milford and Routeburn Tracks in New Zealand to name a few, Lisa knows first-hand the challenges and amazing reward that exploring the outdoors adds to your life.
Amanda Panazzolo is originally from Adelaide though she has lived in Western Australia and for a short time in the UK. Travel is in her blood and she has shared many adventures with her husband and three children in Australia and throughout the world. She enjoys many styles of travel including hiking and camping though sometimes she also likes having access to a few extra luxuries and an art gallery or two.
A “jack of all trades” but most recently she was a secondary school tourism teacher and a graduate in Ecotourism studies. Travel has always been her first passion, walking and hiking were later additions to her list of hobbies. With her husband in tow, Amanda walked 400 km of the Frances route of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in 2016 and then solo in 2017 for 700km of the same path. The Camino is a call to self and it has been calling her name for many years.
Price per person Twin Share
Departure October 2019
Secure your spot today!