SELF GUIDED: QUEEN CHARLOTTE TRACK
Want to experience the Queen Charlotte Track as an independent self guided walker?
We can book your 11 day food, wine and walking adventure for couples, groups or solo travellers!
Departures Year Round (subject to availability)
Priced from $2799 per person *Twin Share Costing Land Only
Secure your spot today!
AUD $1,000 deposit.
Active trip, moderately challenging hike on the Queen Charlotte Track (non walking options available) staying in well appointed, comfortable 4 star accommodation
Up to 12
$2,799 per person
Start Wellington, NZ
Finish Wellington, NZ
Country New Zealand
Type Self Guided
Physical Rating ♦ ♦ ♦
Group Size Up to 12
Investment $2,799 per person | twin share
None included. Flights can be arranged, please contact us for details.
All meals provided as per the itinerary
B x 4 | 6 x 3 | D x 0
All transfers by bus/ferry/water taxi
to and from Queen Charlotte Track
10 nights accommodation
5 day Freedom Walk on the Queen Charlotte Walk
Cultural tour of Te Papa Museum
Zest Foodie Tour in Wellington
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
(breakfast, tasting tour)
- Non refundable deposit is $1,000 per person is payable within 7 days of booking, final balance due 60 days before departure. Payment plan available, please enquire.
- Single Rooms available on request – add supplement $1,295 per person to twin share price.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions on our booking form.
A good level of fitness is required to complete the Queen Charlotte Track. You should be able to walk up to 8 hours (25km of hilly terrain) with a 35 litre backpack. Non-walker options are also available for this tour (additional cost and terms and conditions apply).
- 10 nights accommodation twin share in 4 star accommodation.
- Meals at per itinerary.
- Cultural tour of Te Papa Museum.
- Zest Foodie tour in Wellington.
- 5 day Freedom walk on the Queen Charlotte Track (72km)
- Luggage transfers whilst on track.
- All transfers by bus/ferry/water taxi to and from the Queen Charlotte Track.
- Departure kit with map and guide book for your walk.
- Big Heart Adventures Bluff (head sock)
- Optional self guided training program.
- Flights to and from Wellington.
- Water taxi on non-walking days.
- Meals and drinks not stated in itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as medications, phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not stated on itinerary
- Optional activities offered outside of the inclusions
Secure your spot today with a $1,000 deposit.