KANGAROO ISLAND WILDERNESS TRAIL
Join Big Heart Adventures on the latest multi-day walking trail in South Australia: the Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail.
Ranked 3rd in the Lonely Planet’s 2017 “must do” walks, we have taken out the heavy packs and offered a glamping option with nature experiences by day and comfortable accommodation and 2 course meals each night.
Soak in the various landscapes, the symphony of wildlife and stunning trails through rocky riverscapes, coastal cliff lines, sandy beaches and geological formations while enjoying famous landmarks such as Admiral’s Arch & Remarkable Rocks.
Bring your boots, your day pack and an adventurous spirit for this small group high vibe hosted travel experience.
Small group hosted adventure with women only involving day walks and comfortable accommodation each night.
16/04/18 – 20/04/18
Adelaide, Sth Aust
Adelaide, Sth Aust
Wise Women Walking
Up to 12
$2,499 per person
Date 16/04/18 – 20/04/18
Start Adelaide, Sth Aust
Finish Adelaide, Sth Aust
Type Wise Woman Walking
Physical Rating ♦ ♦ ♦
Group Size Up to 12
Investment $2,499 per person | twin share
Part proceeds from this tour will support Essentials 4 Women SA.
For disadvantaged women, Essentials 4 Women SA aim to provide the basic, but costly, items for feminine hygiene including sanitary products and underwear.
Their passion for helping women promises to help empower and enhance the wellbeing and dignity for some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
Ferry transport to and from Kangaroo Island
All meals as per the itinerary
B x 4 | L x 5 | D x 4
Bus transport to and from Kangaroo Island ex Adelaide
All ground transport whilst on island
4 nights twin share accommodation
Guided experiences at Seal Bay and Kelly Hill Caves
Wine tastings at Dudley Wines
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
- Twin share rooming applies, single rooms are available for $375 extra per person.
- A minimum of 6 travellers are required for this trip to depart.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time.
- See full terms and conditions on our booking form HERE
A completed medical form is required along with a good level of fitness. We will be walking with day packs carrying up to 5kg. You should be able to walk on a variety of surfaces: undulating trails, rocky paths and soft sand up to 8 hours.
- Bus and ferry transport to and from Kangaroo Island ex Adelaide.
- 4 nights twin share comfortable hotel accommodation.
- All meals as per the itinerary.
- All ground transport whilst on island.
- Guided experiences at Seal Bay and Kelly Hill Caves.
- National Park Fees.
- Entry Fees for all included sightseeing.
- Wine tastings at Dudley Wines.
- A comprehensive pre-departure information kit.
- Wise Women Walking t-shirt.
- Big Heart Adventures Bluff.
- Journal and Pen.
- Big Heart Adventures host or local guide.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance.
- Meals and drinks not stated on itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Optional tours and sightseeing.
Meet your host
Lisa is the founder of Big Heart Adventures and brings an extensive portfolio of personal adventure travel as well as boundless enthusiasm & proven expertise in travel planning.
Lisa’s attention to detail and passion for curating unique experiences has allowed her to plan travel, adventures & holidays for an extensive demographic of clients over many years.
An experienced adventure traveller, having completed expeditions including the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea, Inca Trail in Peru, Mt Kinabalu in Sabah, Overland Track in Tasmania, Milford and Routeburn Tracks in New Zealand to name a few, Lisa knows first-hand the challenges and amazing reward that exploring the outdoors adds to your life.