FLINDERS RANGES MICRO ADVENTURE
Join Wise Women Walkers for a weekender in the Flinders!
Find Yourself Be Yourself Challenge Yourself with this 3 day micro-adventure!
No heavy pack carrying, walks to challenge but reward (the views!) and comfy group accommodation, with most meals included each day.
Two night micro adventure with comfortable accommodation each night.
15/6/2018 – 17/6/2018
Adelaide, Sth Aust
Adelaide, Sth Aust
Wise Women Walking
Up to 12
$699 incl GST per person
Date 15/06/18 – 17/06/18
Start Adelaide, Sth Aust
Finish Adelaide, Sth Aust
Type Wise Women Walking
Physical Rating ♦ ♦ ♦
Group Size Up to 12
Investment $496 incl GST per person | twin share
Part proceeds from this tour will support Essentials 4 Women SA.
For disadvantaged women, Essentials 4 Women SA aim to provide the basic, but costly, items for feminine hygiene including sanitary products and underwear.
Their passion for helping women promises to help empower and enhance the wellbeing and dignity for some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
Return bus transport included from Adelaide.
All meals provided as per the itinerary
B x 2 | L x 1 | D x 2
2 nights basic accommodation or camping option available
Numerous Hikes & Walks
Stone Hut Bakery
Please note itinerary can be subject to change at anytime.
Today is our biggest day of walking, we take on the Dutchman’s Stern – a stunning 11km hike again with the most amazing views of the Conservation Park and wider Flinders Ranges all the way to the Spencer Gulf. We will pack lunch and enjoy a picnic along the way, returning to our accommodation for our final evening.
(breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Bus transport to and from Flinders Ranges will be included from Adelaide.
- Gear you will need:
- rainproof jacket and pants (this is a must if wet weather is forecast).
- backpack 35 litre.
- water bottle/hydration kit.
- personal medications.
- sleeping gear (pillow, sleeping bag and sheet, or blankets/quilt).
- clothing suitable for bushwalking that is quick drying, warm layers if chilly.
- sun protection such as hat, sunglasses and suncream, insect repellent (head/hat nets are good for the flies!).
- sleeping attire.
- walking poles.
- A minimum of 6 travellers are required for this trip to depart with a host.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions on our booking form.
- Full payment is required upfront and is non-refundable if cancelling less than 30 days prior to departure.
A good level of fitness is required to walk at altitudes (over 300m). Completed medical forms are required when booking.
In some circumstances doctor’s medical clearance may be requested.
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals except lunch on Day 1 and Day 3
- National Park entry fees
- A charity contribution to Essentials 4 Women SA
- Qualified bush-walking leaders
- Return bus transport from Adelaide
- Big Heart Adventures Bluff
- Lunch on Day 1 & 3
Meet your host
Lisa is the founder of Big Heart Adventures and brings an extensive portfolio of personal adventure travel as well as boundless enthusiasm & proven expertise in travel planning.
Lisa’s attention to detail and passion for curating unique experiences has allowed her to plan travel, adventures & holidays for an extensive demographic of clients over many years.
An experienced adventure traveller, having completed expeditions including the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea, Inca Trail in Peru, Mt Kinabalu in Sabah, Overland Track in Tasmania, Milford and Routeburn Tracks in New Zealand to name a few, Lisa knows first-hand the challenges and amazing reward that exploring the outdoors adds to your life.